Product enhancements on the Direct Drive range
The good news about Direct Drive products goes on and on! We are delighted to tell you about some significant improvements we have made on the B-100 and V-series multi-temp ranges.
There’s a newcomer to the B-100 range – the all new B-100 30. Here are some key facts:
- Adds electric heating option to the current B100 10 (R134a)
- Same compact dimensions, same high performance
- Constant electrical cooling and electrical heating capacities
- Cooling and heating capacities independent from the vehicle engine & ambient temperature
- Compatible with vehicles equipped with original AC system
- No drive kit necessary so no vehicle modification necessary
- Ideal for home delivery and pharma “last mile” applications.
There’s a software enhancement for all Spectrum models in the V-series range which will bring some important benefits - it’s called Zone Priority:
- Prioritises either cooling or heating in the chosen compartment
- Pulldown will be up to 40% faster
- Highly flexible: user can choose which compartment to prioritise and do it automatically or manually, or turn off the function.
The September launch of the new V-500 Spectrum ES500 & ES100N has already won significant orders on account of these significant advantages:
- Narrower evaporator means much more flexibility
- Ideal for home delivery applications which use very small compartments
- No loss in total capacity when compared to other V-500 Spectrum configurations.
Fuel tip 15/17 - Put on some sunscreen for number fifteen: park the vehicle out of direct sun light where possible… https://t.co/ekLq1f1gUP
23 hours ago
Fuel tip 14/17 - Come clean with number fourteen: repair body damage as soon as possible and consider body door sea… https://t.co/ldvIOlmwB9
1 day ago
Put yourself in the driver’s seat and remotely access your refrigerated fleet. All new & existing vehicle-powered u… https://t.co/YAwxGJe6wy
4 days ago
Fuel tip 13/17 - Lucky number thirteen: have unit and box serviced following manufacturer’s recommendations (optimu… https://t.co/ZZQcaQQ30A
4 days ago
Fuel tip 12/17 - Number twelve, thank yourself: minimize frequency and duration of door openings (retain cold air i… https://t.co/PDBnHjLWBP
5 days ago
Fuel tip 11/17 - Our number eleven and you'll be in seventh heaven: load all goods fully pre-cooled to the required… https://t.co/UFgnhrQPDr
6 days ago